and i promise, no more plushie's language, at least in front of people. :P
got a SE W910i from Papa
which surprisingly, he choose it, wrapped it nicely! and put at the corner waiting for 28nov
however, yet being noticed on 26. so i got the 1st adv bday present! haha.
Yeah! I ll use it wise, keep it nice, protect it well! I promise i will definitely take good care of it!
I'm lovin it! ^^,
wont let it to be in washroom anymore! T.T
*p/s: Specially thanks to all of my sisters that keep on complaining on my old phone. LOL
Thx nok nok for providing me ease of communication for 3years+1month! :P
I will still love you, don't worry. Gonna frame you up, my 1st mobile! =)
2ndly, ELLE watch from sisters.
I had got time in my hand now! haha
They purposely choose this for me instead of digital 1..XO
3rd from Monash on 27nov.

get the 1st HD yet the 1st P. :X
as ye sow, so shall ye reap.. fine, i accept it!
neway, i PASS all, so no complaint! :P
"Tira-miss-u" from mama.
19 candles...tat's A LOT! yo!
Last but not least,
wishes from all of you! ^.^v
call, bomb from india, texts, msn, facebook, friendster, blogs, plurk, etc.
BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU! =D
I really appreciate them a lot!I feel so lovely and excited! hahaha..
so, got to admit, sigh, ok, I m now 19!
shall enjoy my final year of being teenager! oh yeah!

1 comments:
ai ren guo de hai hao marh?
Post a Comment