Somehow, i used to feel comfortable talking to you...
Somehow, i used to feel free thinking of you...
Somehow, i used to feel relief chatting to you...
Somehow, i used to enjoy sharing stories with you...
but now..it does not work well in this way...
and i didn't get the reason why! =(
Somehow, i used to feel free thinking of you...
Somehow, i used to feel relief chatting to you...
Somehow, i used to enjoy sharing stories with you...
but now..it does not work well in this way...
and i didn't get the reason why! =(
I think i m the one who never improve. Keep going round at the same spot.
Thinking at the same way, walking at the same road, viewing from the same point,
while everything Changes!
Thinking at the same way, walking at the same road, viewing from the same point,
while everything Changes!
I can feel my numbness toward it. I really don't mind when i say "Yes, i don't mind". But, I might not be fine when i say "Yes"! However, I am sure that i can try my best and do it well! =)
Perhaps i should learn to work on perfect timing. not to stay at the same spot!
People keep changing,
Life keep turning,
Time keep flying,
Happy mood should keep coming as well!
Life keep turning,
Time keep flying,
Happy mood should keep coming as well!
YESH! I CAN DO IT! and will JUST DO IT! Since we are MADE TO MOVE!

0 comments:
Post a Comment