Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Wish...

I wish...to be a bird,
flying any where, any how, any time i want.
YET, ll be killed by predator n human!

I wish...to be invisible,
hidden myself any place, any where, any time i wish to.
YET, being strung by thunder.

I wish...to be magnetic,
free of wave, free of sound, free of thunder,
YET, being damaged by force.

I wish...to be a time keeper,
pause the time, turn the time, keep the time, play the time,
YET, being kicked by ages.

I wish...to be a secret,
penetrate into ur heart, untold, and surfing in ur brain once in a while,
YET, being forgotten easily.

I wish...to be a super computer,
to be genius, to be emotionless, to be calculative, to be logical,
YET, I m not alive.


I wish...i wish...i wish...
I wish being YOU!

Nah, I LIKE BEING MYSELF! =P

0 comments: