Starting of 2nd yr ... Mid of Semester ... 2 months later
------>
------>
Non-stop flow of works, 3 reports every week, assignments...n the kinda stupid assignment of SCI.
By the end of assignments, ............ here come FINAL! XS
Uni life~~~~~~~~~~
can't imagine what will 2nd sem look like. Anat n Cell met + Physio n Recombinant DNA..all memorizing subj...XS

YET..i m stil floating n fooling around...
time flies indeed............
EMO EMO EMO!!

i m too free being busy,
too busy being free !!
thunder thunder-ing
here comes rain... sigh. tired!

I believe i can fly...I believe i can touch the sky...I think about it every night and day...SPReAD my WinDS and FlY away!..
Back to report n worksheet................
------>
------>
Non-stop flow of works, 3 reports every week, assignments...n the kinda stupid assignment of SCI.
By the end of assignments, ............ here come FINAL! XS
Uni life~~~~~~~~~~

can't imagine what will 2nd sem look like. Anat n Cell met + Physio n Recombinant DNA..all memorizing subj...XS

YET..i m stil floating n fooling around...
time flies indeed............
EMO EMO EMO!!

i m too free being busy,
too busy being free !!
thunder thunder-ing
here comes rain... sigh. tired!

I believe i can fly...I believe i can touch the sky...I think about it every night and day...SPReAD my WinDS and FlY away!..
Back to report n worksheet................


0 comments:
Post a Comment